Single Problem

Get Single Problem Homework Help from Experts

Single Problem

I see the problem is confidential. Is it possible for others…

Customer Question
I see the problem is...
I see the problem is confidential. Is it possible for others to see it? I would love to take a look.
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Single Problem
I see the tax return now. It is for Joan and Noah Arc. This tax return is a 2015 and the one I have is a 2016 tax return. There is a few changes from the one one you answered. I don't know what you prefer. I can take pictures or I can type it out!
Just in case you needed pictures,
Here they are.
20171212_173834.jpg2017121...jpg20171212_173834.jpg2017121...jpg20171212_173834.jpg2017121...jpg20171212_173911.jpg2017121...jpg20171212_174022.jpg2017121...jpg
12/13/2017
Business Tutor: Manal Elkhoshkhany, Bachelor's Degree replied 2 months ago
Manal Elkhoshkhany
Manal Elkhoshkhany, Bachelor's Degree

I can help you with the 2016 returns and I guarantee you a 100% correct solution, but there are 2 things :)

1) Please advise your deadline

2) The amount offered is a bit low for this assignment, I believe $70 is a fair price.

If you agree to the price, please advise and I will send you an offer for email help (I prefer to use email for tax return problems because they are quite long and I do not want people to be able to access my solutions)

Waiting for your response

linda_us
linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree