Single Problem

Get Single Problem Homework Help from Experts

For microeconomics, can you verify what will happen in the…

Customer Question
For microeconomics, can you...

For microeconomics, can you verify what will happen in the firm and market if there is a decrease in costs for the firm due to a new reserve of a key resource being discovered?

Tutor's Assistant: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

I need assistance with the question from microeconomics I posed above

Tutor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Tutor should know?

I have completed the answer and just looking for assurance

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Single Problem
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/7/2017
Business Tutor: Steve, MBA replied 7 months ago
Steve
Steve, MBA

hi what are the requirements of this answer?

Here is the full question: "Assume there is a decrease in costs for the firm due to a new reserve of a key resource being discovered. Explain what will happen in the firm and the market. What will happen to equilibrium price and quantity for the firm and the market? What happens to the number of firms in the market? Be sure to show the results on the graph as well as explain. Be sure to identify the initial equilibrium." Thank you for the help.