Single Problem

Get Single Problem Homework Help from Experts

Lesson 5 (90) Leyh’s Outdoor Adventures, Inc., would like to…

Customer Question
Lesson 5 (90) Leyh’s Outdoor Adventures...
Lesson 5 (90)
Leyh’s Outdoor Adventures, Inc., would like to begin providing life insurance coverage for its employees. Three employees are officers; each earns $100,000 per year. The other three employees each earn $40,000 per year. Ricardo, president of Leyh’s, comes to you for advice on how to provide the coverage. He provides three alternatives, each of which will cost Leyh’s $15,000 per year (an average of $2,500 per employee):
Option 1—Give each employee $2,500 to purchase coverage.
Option 2—Buy a group term life insurance policy under which each employee would be covered for an amount equal to twice her or his annual salary.
Option 3—Buy a whole life insurance policy under which each employee would receive $100,000 worth of coverage.
Ricardo asks you to evaluate these options and advise him on the tax consequences of each. Write a letter to Ricardo explaining the tax effects of each option. Include your recommendation of the option that provides the greatest overall tax benefits.Please use an outside source
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Single Problem
11/26/2017
Business Tutor: F. Naz, B.Com replied 7 months ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, B.Com

Hello

Do you have any deadline for this and could you cite me in this?

Can you finish this in the next 24 hours and yes I can cite you

It will be good if you allow me 36 to 48 hours for this, thanks.

Ok, no problem

Okay, i am sending you the offer please accept it so i can start working for you, thanks.

I cannot accept your offer

Why?

The price is too much for the question

So how much you are willing to pay

Maximum $10 more

In that case i will opt out so you can have someone else, thanks.

Business Tutor: Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Is this your only question?

Thank you and I look forward to your response.

Dear Customer,

Great! I will make a small $5.00 offer to you to send you the answer via email. I can have the answer completed for you by the end of tonight.

Thank you and I can begin working on it once you accept the offer.

Thank you again for your business.