Single Problem

Get Single Problem Homework Help from Experts

The revenue for medical equipment companies had a mean of 50…

Customer Question
The revenue for medical...

The revenue for medical equipment companies had a mean of 50 million dollars with a standard deviation of 14 million. Find the percentage of companies with revenue less than 79 million dollars. Assume the distribution is normal. Round your answer to the nearest hundredth.

Tutor's Assistant: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next business test. Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?

Need help with this question. College statistics.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Single Problem
11/26/2017
Business Tutor: Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Thank you for coming to Just Answer. How many words does the answer to this question need to be?

Thank you and I look forward to your response.

it says round your answer to the nearest hundredth.

Dear Customer,

Thank you. When is your deadline for this assignment?

I am working on other questions too. Can't talk. Need the answer now.

Dear Customer,

Can I get the answer to you by the end of today? I am in the middle of dealing with other Customers.

Thank you and I look forward to your response. If you agree, then I will make you an offer to send you the answer via email.

no thanks. This site claimed help in minutes. My homework had to e completed and submitted. This is not helpful.

Dear Customer,

If I knew when your deadline was I could have done that. I did not know. There are many organized people who schedule their assignments weeks in advance. Some need it in minutes. It differs.

Best to you and I hope you use these services again.

Business Tutor: F. Naz, B.Com replied 7 months ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, B.Com

79-50/14 = 2.07 is the z score

Value for z score = 0.98077 or 98.08% of companies less than 79 million

http://math.arizona.edu/~rsims/ma464/standardnormaltable.pdf