Single Problem

Get Single Problem Homework Help from Experts

Tim drove his car into a gas station and told the attendant…

Customer Question
Tim drove his car into...
Tim drove his car into a gas station and told the attendant to fill it up with unleaded gasoline. The attendant proceeded to pump 10 gallons of gas into Tim’s tank. When he approached Tim for payment, Tim drove off shouting, “Thanks for the freebie, Sucker!”Tim is guilty of which of the followingA) larcenyB) larceny by trickC) false pretensesD) embezzlement
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Single Problem
11/26/2017
Business Tutor: Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Thank you for coming to Just Answer! How many questions such as these do you need to have answered?

Thank you and I look forward to your response.

hello I have to answer 2 more questions like this one

Dear Customer!

That is excellent! Would you be willing to pay $5.00 extra so that I can send you the answer via email?

it will be $5 extra for each question or just $5 for the 3 question in total?

Dear Customer,

I will make the offer to you right now so that you understand better.

Thank you so much and I look forward to your acceptance of the offer.

ok thank you

Dear Customer,

Thank you. All you need to do is officially accept the offer by entering your payment information and then we will settle the payment with your other posting.

Thank you.