Single Problem

Get Single Problem Homework Help from Experts

What is the final amount of $105.00 that is put into a

Customer Question
What is the final...

What is the final amount of $105.00 that is put into a savings account work 8% interest rate for 25 yesterday, if the interest is compounded 4 times a year?

Tutor's Assistant: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell us more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

Just that question I asked

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Single Problem
11/16/2017
Business Tutor: Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor replied 8 months ago
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Thank you for coming to Just Answer! Is this your only question, or do you have additional questions?

Thank you.

Only question

Dear Customer,

That sounds great! When is your deadline in order to have the answer?

Thank you.

Today

Dear Customer,

Sounds great! I will make an offer to you just to send you the answer via email. Just a moment. Once you accept it, I can have the answer for you by your deadline today.

Thank you.