Single Problem

Get Single Problem Homework Help from Experts

Hand written tax return #4 is not in the book and it's NOT…

Customer Question
Hand written tax return #4...
Hand written tax return #4 is not in the book and it's NOT hand written. Please do this return on the COMPUTER, but this is not a group tax return! Please do this on your own. The information is in the attached PDF.Notice in the Interview Notes that Quincy wants to contribute to the Presidential Election Campaign Fund but Alma does not. Make sure you give the Scott's all the credits they qualify for.The Scott's are expecting a $9,239 refund.
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Single Problem
11/12/2017
Business Tutor: Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor replied 9 months ago
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Thank you for coming to Just Answer. Is this your only question, or do you have other questions?

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

sorry i forget to add the attach

Dear Customer,

Please do not worry about that. I am still online. I will just take a look at it right now. I will be right back in just a moment.

Thank you.

Dear Customer,

Sorry, that took awhile. I'm back now.

Dear Customer,

I read through the document and this is not too complicated. It is about the average amount of work that needs to be done for the price of one question on this site. That rate is $68.00. I would be willing to deduct what you have already paid into the regular price. This would mean that I would make an offer to you right now based on the deduction. I will make that offer to you right now. The total that you would pay would be $68.00 which is the regular price for a question on this site. This question does require work, however, it is not highly complicated either which is why I am giving you the regular price.

Once you accept the offer, I can start doing the work and have it completed for you no later than the end of the day on Sunday, November 12, 2017.

Thank you.

its ok
i didnt get you are telling you gonna do it 68 bucks or 39?

Dear Customer,

It will be $68.00 in total. You would pay $39.00 extra for the regular price. If you have any other questions, please do ask. Once you accept the offer, I can start your work to have it finished by the end of the day tomorrow.

Thank you.

No thanks I cant pay 68 thanks for your time
Can you connect for me with another expert