Single Problem

Get Single Problem Homework Help from Experts

Single Problem

I'm having trouble with this problem also. I tried the link

Hello,I'm having trouble with this...
Hello,I'm having trouble with this problem also. I tried the link and it also says it has been removed. Could you provide new link please? Thank you
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/17/2017
Manal Elkhoshkhany
Manal Elkhoshkhany, Bachelor's Degree

Please post the link to the problem you need help with. When you do, please advise your deadline

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
This is the link for the same problem. The deadline is Thursday at 12pm. Thank you for the helphttps://www.justanswer.com/single-problem/8pc3k-spencer-duck-single-eight-year-old-son-mitch-lives.html

You are most welcome. The problem you have have posted the link for is prepared on the 2013 Tax forms. Which tax year are you supposed to use?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
2016 forms should be fine. thanks

Ok, I can help with that, but please note that the amount offered would not compensate for the time the problem would take. I believe $50 is fair. Please advise if that is ok; if yes I will send you an offer

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
how much more time would it take for the $34 balance? I just said Thursday so that I have time to look it over and all that

I am not sure what you mean by "for the $34 balance". The time to the deadline is not relative :) Answering the problem on the 2016 Tax forms is what is going to take time. I have the solution on the 2015 Tax forms so for those the amount offered is fine but those would not be the correct solution because tax rates change from one year to the other

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The amount when I started said $34 plus the $5 deposit. I just didn't know the amount changed otherwise I Might've gone with a cheaper alternative. Is $50 the final cost or can that be lowered a little bit?

I usually do not lower my charges but I see this is your first time using Just Answer so I will answer the problem for the amount offered. The only thing is that since Tax problems take time, I do not post the files here because other people can access them. Just Answer offers a premium service where I can email you the solutions, but since this is an additional service, it requires an additional charge. I can charge you the lowest possible charge for email help which is $5, so you will be paying an additional $5 in addition to what you have already paid. Would that work?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
That works for me. Thank you

You are welcome. Thank you

Manal Elkhoshkhany
Manal Elkhoshkhany, Bachelor's Degree

Thank you. Please click on "enter contact info" that appears right below this box and type in your email address; alternatively, you can email me (Do you see my email?) so that I have your address and email you the files as soon as I am done. I will start on it right away so that I try to send them to you sooner than Thursday

Sean, do you see my email?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
sorry I had to leave for class. I just added my email. thank you for everything.

That is ok :) Tax forms sent by email. I will close this question now so please do not respond here. If you need any clarification, please email me

All the best

Manal Elkhoshkhany
Manal Elkhoshkhany
Manal Elkhoshkhany, Bachelor's Degree