Single Problem

Get Single Problem Homework Help from Experts

Single Problem

Enterprises is considering a number of investment

Customer Question
Perry Enterprises is considering a...
Perry Enterprises is considering a number of investment possibilities. Specifically, each
investment under consideration will draw on the capital account during each of its first three
years, but in the long run, each is predicted to achieve a positive net present value (NPV).
Listed here are the investment alternatives, their net present values, and their capital
requirements, and all figures are in thousands of dollars. In addition, the amount of capital
available to the investments in each of the next three years is predicted to be $9.5 million,
$7.5 million, and $8.8 million, respectivelyTable:
1 phase expansion
4,200
3,000
1,000
4,000"Two-Phase
Expansion"
6,800
2,500
3,500
3,500"Test
Market"
9,600
6,000
4,000
5,000"Advertising
Campaign"
4,400
2,000
1,500
1,800"Basic
Research"
8,700
5,000
1,000
4,000Purchase
Equipment
3,500
1,000
500
90Questions to solve:
a) Assuming that any combination of the investments is permitted, which ones should Perry
make to maximize NPV?
b) What is the optimal NPV in the combination chosen in part (a)?
c) Suppose that the expansion investments are mutually exclusive and only one of them
can be made. How does this alter the solution in part (a)? Show on a different excel tab.
Also attach screenshot of your solver.
d) Suppose that the test market cannot be carried out unless the advertising campaign is
also adopted. How does this contingency alter the solution in (a)? Show on a different excel
tab. Also attach screenshot of your solver.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Single Problem
Needs excel solver. This is very urgent
10/14/2017
Business Tutor: F. Naz, B.Com replied 4 months ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, B.Com

Hello

By excel solver you means a person to solve your excel problem? and what is your deadline?

no ..I meant use excel solver add in. Deadline is 1.5 hours.

Sorry cant help in that so i am opting out, thanks.

I no longer want solutions to this question. I had a deadline and I was able to solve it by myself.Can you please return the excess payment?
linda_us
linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree