Single Problem

Get Single Problem Homework Help from Experts

Single Problem

This is the fourth part of a six part problem that will

Customer Question
allow you to prepare the...
This is the fourth part of a six part problem that will allow you to prepare the 2016 tax return for Laurie and Lynn Norris. As with the previous parts, this part of the problem will ask you to prepare a portion of their tax return. You should complete the appropriate portion of each form or schedule indicated in the instructions. The following basic information is provided for preparing their 2016 tax return:Lynn Norris is the sole proprietor of an Internet business (Handy Hints) that provides handyman advice and tips for do-it-yourself home improvement proj- ects. The site also serves as a portal for those looking for reputable contractors that provide a wide variety of home repair services. Lynn has also compiled his advice in an Ebook that is sold via his website. For the current year, he has the following revenue and expenses:
6-49
Revenue from advertising on his site Revenue from referrals Revenue from book sales Home improvement conference registrations Travel to conferences
Hotels Meals Accounting fees DSL Internet fees Legal fees One-time development costs with Ebook Office supplies Advertising on other sites
$45,000 27,450 8,700 4,500 1,250 420 190 1,200 1,850 625 6,800 240 4,000
• Both Laurie and Lynn contribute the maximum amount to their Individual Retirement Accounts.
• Lynn enrolled in an advanced Java course at the local community college. The tuition was $1,100. The software and textbook for the course cost was $225.
Required: Based on the information provided above, only fill out the appropriate portions of Form 1040, Form 1040 Schedule C, Form 1040 Schedule SE, Form 8917 and finish Form 8829. Lynn’s employer ID number is ***** and his principal business code is 541990.
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Single Problem
10/8/2017
Business Tutor: PDtax, CPA firm owner, business consultant, author replied 1 month ago
PDtax
PDtax, CPA firm owner, business consultant, author

Hi from Just Answer. I'mCustomer and can assist. But I can't do it for the price deposited.

See my offer for a small price increase. I can provide the return professionally prepared on our office software as early as today.

Sorry, I believe that homework assignments aren't allowed the price increase I suggested.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I do not professionally done. I just need the forms mentioned completed
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What do you suggest?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I only need the forms mentioned in the question completed. I do not need it perfect

I can offer a premium service now. I'll add another $20. Please confirm deadline.

You should also consolidate all the parts. I see someone else prepped some 1040 pages for you, and we use different software.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am confused.I don't need a perfect answer.What does consolidate all the parts mean?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
This is a separate question
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Will you completed the following parts?appropriate portions of Form 1040, Form 1040 Schedule C, Form 1040 Schedule SE, Form 8917 and finish Form 8829
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I will accept the new offer if you can guarantee completing the following partsappropriate portions of Form 1040, Form 1040 Schedule C, Form 1040 Schedule SE, Form 8917 and finish Form 8829

Sure. Just confirm when you need it when you accept. I'll be back in the office after the football game finished.

linda_us
linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree