Single Problem

Get Single Problem Homework Help from Experts

My question: Assume that the risk-free rate is 4% and the…

Customer Question
My question: Tutor's Assistant:...

My question:

Tutor's Assistant: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

Assume that the risk-free rate is 4% and the market risk premium is 5%. What is the expected return for the overall stock market? What is the required return on a stock that has a beta of 1.2? For stock return I got 10% and for market return I got 9% am I correct or doing something wrong

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Single Problem
9/26/2017
Business Tutor: Manal Elkhoshkhany, Bachelor's Degree replied 10 months ago
Manal Elkhoshkhany
Manal Elkhoshkhany, Bachelor's Degree

I can help you with this question, but please advise if you have more questions and advise your deadline please

Thank you