Single Problem

Get Single Problem Homework Help from Experts

Problem 2-21A T-Account Analysis of Cost Flows [LO2-1,

Customer Question
Problem 2-21A T-Account Analysis...

Problem 2-21A T-Account Analysis of Cost Flows [LO2-1, LO2-5, LO2-6, LO2-7]
Selected T-accounts of Moore Company are given below for the just completed year:
Raw Materials Manufacturing Overhead
Bal. 1/1 15,000
Credits ?
Debits 230,000
Credits ?
Debits 120,000
Bal. 12/31 25,000
Work in Process Factory Wages Payable
Bal. 1/1 20,000
Credits 470,000
Debits 185,000
Bal. 1/1 9,000
Direct materials 90,000 Credits 180,000
Direct labor 150,000
Overhead 240,000
Bal. 12/31 4,000
Bal. 12/31 ?
Finished Goods Cost of Goods Sold
Bal. 1/1 40,000
Credit ?
Debits ?
Debits ?
Bal. 12/31 60,000

Tutor's Assistant: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next business test. Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?

I got some troubles to do it

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Single Problem
3. How much of the factory labor cost for the year consisted of indirect labor?4. What was the cost of goods manufactured for the year?5. What was the cost of goods sold for the year (before considering underapplied or overapplied overhead)?6.
If overhead is applied to production on the basis of direct labor cost, what rate was in effect during the year?7. Was manufacturing overhead underapplied or overapplied? By how much?
9/10/2017
Business Tutor: Pateel Papazian, CPA replied 9 months ago
Pateel Papazian

I can work on this next week, sometime between Sept 13 and 14. Is that ok with you?