Single Problem

Get Single Problem Homework Help from Experts

Single Problem

I have one question ( problem) related to the subject

Customer Question
hi , I have one...
hi , I have one question ( problem) related to the subject Fiancial mangement
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell us more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: my question is related to capital rationing -IRR and NPV approaches vally corporation
JA: Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Single Problem
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hello, I need my answer now because tommarow is my exam
6/17/2016
Business Tutor: F. Naz, B.Com replied 1 year ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, B.Com

Please provide details, thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
hi , I am waiting for my answer .
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
hi my name Ramandeep , I have one problem in fiancé question . previous I send the question can u send me answer

I cannot see your question , please provide me question so I can tell you, thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Capital rationing—IRR and NPV approaches Valley Corporation is attempting to select the best of a group of independent projects competing for the firm’s fixed capital budget of $4.5 million. The firm recognizes that any unused portion of this budget will earn less than its 15% cost of capital, thereby resulting in a present value of inflows that is less than the initial investment. The firm has summarized, in the following table, the key data to be used in selecting the best group of projects.
Project Initial investment IRR Present value of flows at 15%
A $5,000,000 17% $5,400.000
B 800,000 18 1,100,000
C 2,000,000 19 2,300,000
D 1,500,000 16 1,600,000
E 800,000 22 900,000
F 2,500,000 23 3,000,000
G 200,000 20 1,300,000a. Use the internal rate of return (IRR) approach to select the best group of projects
b. Use the net present value (NPV) approach to select the best group of projects
c. Compare, contrast, and discuss your findings in parts a and b.
d. Which projects should the firm implement? Why?

This is your question which you need to submit in your exam tomorrow?

Sorry, I can not provide answer for this question, thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
why , I paid for answer.

I have not get any payment yet, your money is deposited to Just Answer, thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
its very bad , because I am waiting from long time . thanks

I have just seen your question and tried to reply as soon as possible, thanks.

I have seen you question few minutes ago and replied you, thanks.

linda_us
linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree