Single Problem

Get Single Problem Homework Help from Experts

I need assistance with Fin 571 struggling
, You wrote a…

Customer Question
I need assistance with...

Tutor's Assistant: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell us more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

You wrote a piece of software that does a better job of allowing computers to network than any other program designed for this purpose. A large networking company wants to incorporate your software into their systems and is offering to pay you $530,000 today, plus $530,000 at the end of each of the following six years for permission to do this. If the appropriate interest rate is 8 percent, what is the present value of the cash flow stream that the company is offering you?

Tutor's Assistant: Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?

I believe this is the entire question. I copied and pasted it.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Single Problem
2/6/2016
Business Tutor: Bizhelp, CPA replied 2 years ago
Bizhelp
Bizhelp, CPA

Thanks for your question.

Please click here to download the Excel solution.

Hope this helps!