Single Problem

Get Single Problem Homework Help from Experts

I need help with an accounting question
, The common…

Customer Question
My name is***** need...

My name is***** need help with an accounting question

Tutor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

The common stock of Alexander Hamilton Inc. is currently selling at $112 per share. The directors wish to reduce the share price and increase share volume prior to a new issue. The per share par value is $8; book value is $77 per share. 9.83 million shares are issued and outstanding.Prepare the necessary journal entries assuming the following. (a) The board votes a 2-for-1 stock split.(b) The board votes a 100% stock dividend.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Single Problem
2/3/2016
Business Tutor: Johnmark1900, Associate Degree replied 2 years ago
Johnmark1900
Johnmark1900, Associate Degree

Hello

My name is ***** ***** can assist you. let me know your deadline

thanx

Business Tutor: Manal Elkhoshkhany, Bachelor's Degree replied 2 years ago
Manal Elkhoshkhany
Manal Elkhoshkhany, Bachelor's Degree

Please click on the following link to download the solution:

https://app.box.com/s/gbl7sdym5or4mf3ccs757libbb6pqw9n

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask; if all is clear, please rate the service

P.S. If you like my services, please feel free to direct your future posts to me specifically by typing "For Manal Elkhoshkhany" at the beginning of your post. Should you choose to do this, please try to allow me at least 48 hours before the deadline. If you need to meet me online for a timed assignment, please advise me of the date and time (EST) you want me to meet you here and I will (Also please notify me at least 48 hours in advance) . Please make sure you take the length (and number) of the questions into consideration when making your offer to avoid delays in providing solutions.

Thank you