Manal Elkhoshkhany
Manal Elkhoshkhany, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Finished my BA degree with a GPA of 4.0.
3708793

I need help with an accounting question
, The common

Customer Question

My name is***** need help with an accounting question
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The common stock of Alexander Hamilton Inc. is currently selling at $112 per share. The directors wish to reduce the share price and increase share volume prior to a new issue. The per share par value is $8; book value is $77 per share. 9.83 million shares are issued and outstanding.Prepare the necessary journal entries assuming the following. (a) The board votes a 2-for-1 stock split.(b) The board votes a 100% stock dividend.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Financial Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Single Problem
Expert:  Johnmark1900 replied 1 year ago.

Hello

My name is ***** ***** can assist you. let me know your deadline

thanx

Expert:  Manal Elkhoshkhany replied 1 year ago.

Please click on the following link to download the solution:

https://app.box.com/s/gbl7sdym5or4mf3ccs757libbb6pqw9n

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask; if all is clear, please rate the service

P.S. If you like my services, please feel free to direct your future posts to me specifically by typing "For Manal Elkhoshkhany" at the beginning of your post. Should you choose to do this, please try to allow me at least 48 hours before the deadline. If you need to meet me online for a timed assignment, please advise me of the date and time (EST) you want me to meet you here and I will (Also please notify me at least 48 hours in advance) . Please make sure you take the length (and number) of the questions into consideration when making your offer to avoid delays in providing solutions.

Thank you