Single Problem

Get Single Problem Homework Help from Experts

Chip's Home Brew Whiskey management forecasts that if the…

Customer Question
Chip’s Home Brew Whiskey management...
Chip’s Home Brew Whiskey management forecasts that if the firm sells each bottle of Snake-Bite for $20, then the demand for the product will be 15,000 bottles per year, whereas sales will be 90 percent as high if the price is raised 10 percent. Chip’s variable cost per bottle is $10, and the total fixed cash cost for the year is $100,000. Depreciation and amortization charges are $20,000, and the firm has a 30 percent marginal tax rate. Management anticipates an increased working capital need of $3,000 for the year. What will be the effect of the price increase on the firm’s FCF for the year? (Round answers to nearest whole dollar, e.g. 5,275.)At $20 per bottle the Chip’s FCF is $
and at the new price Chip’s FCF is $
.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Single Problem
2/2/2016
Business Tutor: Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree replied 2 years ago
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree

My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your questions.

CLICK HERE for the resource on this prompt.

Be sure to rate my response positively, when satisfied, so I receive credit for my help today.

**********

What can you expect now.... It may take several responses back and forth in order to try to provide the resources and support you need on this question. As soon as an expert responds, you are charged for the question value you have places. I am not an employee of this Website but am working for, and paid by, you as the customer when you rate my response as okay, good, or excellent (or 3, 4, or 5 stars depending on the rating system you are provided). Remember that you are rating my professional services and not the Website itself (or issues you have with the site itself). If you are thinking of leaving a lower rating, please be sure to reply back first to see if I am able to assist further with your prompt.

Thanks and have a wonderful rest of the week!

Greg