Single Problem

Get Single Problem Homework Help from Experts

Briarcrest Condiments is a spice-making firm. Recently, it…

Customer Question
Briarcrest Condiments is a spice-making...
Briarcrest Condiments is a spice-making firm. Recently, it developed a new process for producing spices. The process requires new machinery that would cost $1,968,450. have a life of five years, and would produce the cash flows shown in the following table.Year Cash Flow
1 $512,496
2 -242,637
3 814,558
4 887,225
5 712,642What is the NPV if the discount rate is 15.9 percent? (Enter negative amounts using negative sign e.g. -45.25. Round answer to 2 decimal places, e.g. 15.25.)
NPV is $Entry field with incorrect answerUgh, I have gotten this calculation wrong twice. Wondering if Bizhelp can figure the correct answer?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Single Problem
2/2/2016
Business Tutor: Bizhelp, CPA replied 2 years ago
Bizhelp
Bizhelp, CPA

Thanks for the positive ratings and bonus on the prior questions. I will work on this and answer asap.

Thank you

Thanks for requesting me. If you wish to request me on future posts, please put "For Bizhelp" at the beginning of your post.

Please click here to download the Excel solution.

Hope this helps!