linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

Study the revenue source information contained in the

Customer Question

Study the revenue source information contained in the report. Present in a bar graph a comparison of the selected healthcare providers’ revenue sources by percentages. In 2 paragraphs write your analysis of the similarities or differences between these revenue sources.
Category: Single Problem
Expert:  SuperiorTutor replied 1 year ago.

Hi, please post the graph and also when is your deadline?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
midnight. I am stuck on the percentage part. I need to compare annual income statements for the four years from these two companies:Tenet Healthcare and HCA Holdings Inc. are major competitors in the healthcare industry. Visit the Web sites below to review the Income Statements for each healthcare organization.Tenet Healthcare Corporation: http://www.dailyfinance.com/financials/tenet-healthcare-corporation/thc/nys/income-statementHCA Holdings, Inc. http://www.dailyfinance.com/financials/hca-holdings-inc-common-stock/hca/nys/income-statementStudy the revenue source information contained in the report. Present in a bar graph a comparison of the selected healthcare providers’ revenue sources by percentages. In 2 paragraphs write your analysis of the similarities or differences between these revenue sources.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I got the graph format all figured out, just not how to create percentages out of amounts like "16,615.00"
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello are you still there?

Hi, let's sort it out together then. How much time do you have left?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I told you it was due by midnight!

I am sorry there has been an emergency I need to optout. Goodluck

Hi, there is some technical issue with the site that I cannot opt out. Please close this question and open another thread. Thanks