How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DanielleCPA Your Own Question
DanielleCPA, CPA
Category: Single Problem
Satisfied Customers: 793
Experience:  CPA with finance and business expertise
Type Your Single Problem Question Here...
DanielleCPA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

A business-use car held -term and sold at a LOSS is treated

Customer Question

A business-use car held long-term and sold at a LOSS is treated as what section property?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Single Problem
Expert:  DanielleCPA replied 1 year ago.

A business use car held long-term and sold at a loss would be treated as section 1231 property.