linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

Question 1) "Business and Government Relations"

Customer Question

Question 1) "Business and Government Relations" Please respond to the following: • Discuss the main reasons why a business should or should not be involved in political discussions or take a political stand. Use terms found in Chapter 9 to demonstrate
your understanding of the material. You can submit your initial discussion post and responses in either written or video format (2-3 minutes or less). Question 2) Please respond to the following: • What are some of the key factors to consider when recruiting
in a global workplace?
Category: Single Problem
Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.

What should be the length of answer and also mention your deadline. I will not be able to provide video, is it acceptable to you, thanks.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No video is required, just a detailed answered. Deadline would be 48 hours. But, I would like a detailed answered enough to make a wow statement.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.
I am sending you the offer, please accept it so I can provide you the answer, thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is this for real? You're kidding right? $120 for a simple question??? You ask if I want detail. I don't want a novel response, but if I am paying for a simple question you can Google the answer to and write a nice response, of course I expect a good answer. I've used this site for years and have never seen something like this take place. Honestly, if this is the case I'll definitely close my account and take my business else where. I honestly thought I was on MTV with Ashton getting pranked.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No worries, once I have a moment to get online I'll close the account. Thanks for confirming my decision
Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.

Okay