linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

I am trying to do an assignment I see you have helped

Customer Question

Hello, I am trying to do an assignment I see you have helped someone out with previously. Would there be a way to see how you formatted the assignment and the problems in it?
Category: Single Problem
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This is the assignment. My "Product" is supposed to be Salsa.Choose an item that you would like to manufacture. You do not actually need to manufacture something, but will proceed through the assignment as if you were planning on manufacturing the item you have selected. The product should require materials and labor and be something that you are familiar with in process from start to finish. The product must be useful and marketable. You can choose something as simple as making chocolate chip cookies, a type of craft, or something more complicated. Consider production as if you were making the product from beginning to end, and not as if using a kit.Perform the following steps:Choose a product to manufacture and describe the manufacturing process.
Forecast the variable cost per unit.
Forecast manufacturing costs and selling and administrative expenses as either variable or fixed.
Prepare a contribution margin income statement separating all variable and fixed costs into their own categories.
Determine the breakeven point in units and dollars. Also, determine the number of units and dollars that need to be sold to make a target profit of $5,000 a month.
Identify what types of trends you should be aware of in the industry and who the primary competitors are.
Develop a balanced scorecard for a company that will sell your product, indicating two financial, two internal business process, two customer, and two learning and growth key productive indicators that will serve as the basis for your product strategy. Based on your costing scenario and information gathered from items 1-6, develop viable targets for these key productive indicators. Name an initiative the company can take to ensure the target is met.
Your final project should be in the form of a PowerPoint presentation that addresses each of these different areas. Steps #1-5 will involve numerical calculations and 6-7 should be put into the form of a table in proper format and included as part of the presentation. You should show any summary calculations in a table within a slide. Your submission should be 7-8 slides and follow the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements, including a properly formatted references slide. You should also cite at minimum 5-6 references, including the course textbook. Be sure to review the Portfolio Project grading rubric, which may be accessed through the Course Information page.
Expert:  linda_us replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to the site and thanks for requesting me.
Do you want me to post the previous solution?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
If you can make it applicable to the Salsa product that would be great!!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
There's not an immediate rush, but would it be possible to get an ETA for the assignment? I'm just trying to plan appropriately in case it can't be done. Thanks!!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please let me know if this request is not possible if if there is something I need to do prior to receiving the assistance. The assignment is due this weekend. Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  linda_us replied 2 years ago.
I will post the solution by tomorrow.
Please note I will post solution for numerical section only. Let me know if this is okay.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sure. The prompt states the first 5 steps are numerical calculations and the last two are charts. If you can help me with content I'll be happy doing all the fluff and formatting. :-)
Expert:  linda_us replied 2 years ago.
Sure. Thanks.
Expert:  linda_us replied 2 years ago.
Download your solution from the following link
https://app.box.com/s/2g963hesr31246i99f58ezoeg0d9dbgu
Expert:  linda_us replied 2 years ago.
Let me know if you need any explanation.