Single Problem

Get Single Problem Homework Help from Experts

Single Problem

I need a sales forecast including the calculations on

Customer Question
Hello, I need a sales...
Hello, I need a sales forecast including the calculations on an excel spreadsheet
so, how do I go about achieving that goal and what kind of assumptions will you be using?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Single Problem
5/9/2015
Business Tutor: Johnmark1900, Associate Degree replied 2 years ago
Johnmark1900
Johnmark1900, Associate Degree
Hello
My name is Johnmark.
Can you please provide me the data
Project Overview:This is an individual project where you will be acting as a consultant to an entrepreneur who wants to start a new business. As the consultant, you’ll create a 5-year budget that supports the entrepreneur’s vision and strategy, as well as the needs for equipment, labor, and other start-up costs.Business Profile: Wireless World—Wireless Device Retail StoreVisionThe vision of the entrepreneur is to create a single-location retail operation that sells portable wireless devices called Wireless World. The company sells phones, wireless e-book readers, high-end notebook and netbook computers, iPads, and other wireless computing devices.Strategya) Market Focus/Analysis
This store targets tech-savvy individuals who are mostly students from wealthy families or working adults between the ages of 22 and 49 years of age. These individuals either purchase the products because they love wireless gadgets, think the gadgets will improve their productivity, or think the wireless gadgets are fashionable and consistent with their lifestyle. The store is located in a high-end shopping center called Millennia Mall alongside Neiman Marcus, Macy’s, and other high-end stores.b) Product
Products are cutting edge wireless devices from brand name companies, as well as specialty companies that have unique products that are not readily available at other stores.c) Basis of Competition
Customers shop at the store for the high-end shopping experience; knowledgeable staff; superior customer service and return policies; and the broad selection of well-known, brand-name products, as well as lesser known companies with highly unique and innovative wireless devices. They also shop at the store because it is stocked with cutting-edge products that are new to the market.Start-Up Requirements*Given Costs
• The cost of registering a limited liability company in Florida—filing fees listed at the bottom of the application located at h
• Renovation of the facility expected to cost $25,000
• 2.1 Sales Forecast• Here you should include a simple table showing the years and the total sales for each year, along with a brief explanation of why sales are expected to rise, fall, change, or stay the same in certain years. Provide a brief explanation of the sales forecast, indicating why you expect sales to rise or fall during the planning horizon. Your explanation should be consistent with the trends and changes in sales found in your table.
Year 1 Year 2 Year 3 Year 4 Year 5
Sales• 2.2 Methods and Assumptions• Here you should describe how you arrived at your sales forecast in section 2.1. You should also provide any detailed calculations that led you to the sales forecast values. You should also summarize any research or figures that led you to make this sales forecast.So, basically, I have to create a five year sales forecast for the wireless business but I don’t have a historical data and I am trying to be as much as accurate as I can be. With this business, I think sales will go up during the holiday seasons but I don’t know how to put all of this things together in excel and come up with the calculations and what the assumptions will be.
I don't have a data and the sales forecast was supposed to be for a new business
Business Tutor: F. Naz, B.Com replied 2 years ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, B.Com
May I use the assumed figure, and what is your deadline, thanks.
My deadline is Friday and I do have couple of tips that was offered by the professor:
So here is what is been considered and if you can also send me the excel spreadsheet that will be very much appreciated it with some kind of explanation because, I have to explain how I came up with those numbers.
1. This week's assignment is a five-year sales forecast--just sales for two or three products or services for five years--no expenses, no profits, no assets, no liabilities, no cash flows.2. Annualize your sales of your two or three products or services to adequate to support the costs of doing business and to earn a profit. A real business would of course probably offer more than two or three products or services.3. Each of the three course project start-up companies will have more than one specific source of revenues each year.4. 5. Look at the information given in the course project description and develop your price, volume and sales on your own for Year 1. You will use some research and some assumptions to document your numbers.5. Wireless World in The Mall at Millennia in Orlando, Florida, will sell cutting edge wireless devices as well as specialty items. A student could forecast only three specific products, to demonstrate how to use the concepts in this project, and then come up with reasonable annual sales volumes for just those three items, as if that is all that the store sold, that would support a real store.6. 7. Consider % or $ growth from year 1 to year 2, from year 2 to year 3 and so forth. How much, how so? What will the business owners DO to make sales grow? Growth in the local population means more potential customers, not more customers. Are sales growing because of local population demographics, direct selling, advertising, word of mouth, price increases, what?
Thanks will go through and will come back soon, take care.
Keeping in the volume of work I have sent you the offer, please accept it so the answer my be provided by or before your deadline, thanks.
I got another update and that is the professor has finally giving us the excel template to use for the course project:2016 2017 2018 2019 2020
iphones units sold
Sale price @ unit
Cat 1 TOTAL
Samsung Phones units sold
Sale price @ unit
Cat 2 TOTAL
Windows Surface units sold 1,000
Sale price @ unit
Cat 3 TOTAL 0 0 0 0 0
Service Repairs and Maintenance Revenue
Sale price @ unit
Cat 4 TOTAL
Annual totals: All Categories #REF! #REF! #REF! #REF! #REF!so, the work now just got little easier and what's need to be done now is just fill in how many units needs to be sold and what the sale price is going to be base on accurate numbers and research, then I have to come up with the assumptions.
Okay no problem will provide it by your deadline of Friday, please go through the offer sent to you, thanks.
Waiting to start working on assignment, thanks.
You didn't start working on the assignment yet? What do you need to start? I thought I paid already to get the solution by Friday. What's going on? am I going to get the solution by Friday? I am getting confused here.
I have sent you the offer if you agree with that offer, and accept it then I will start working on the assignment, thansk.
linda_us
linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree