Manal Elkhoshkhany
Manal Elkhoshkhany, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Finished my BA degree with a GPA of 4.0.
3708793

ACC 613 INdividua Tax Return Problem5

I am taking ACC 613. I am looking for assistance in completing a problem. The book I am using is a MCGRAW-HILL’S TAXATION OF INDIVIDUALS AND BUSINESS ENTITIES, 2013 EDITION. ISBN 978-0-07-802546-4. In the Appendix section C, I need assistance completing Problem #5- Individual Tax Return Problem. I am looking for the solutions to completing the 2011 Federal income tax return and what is necessary to compete

Attachment: 2013-10-06_181757_individual_tax_return_problem_5.docx

tax forms and schedules.

Hello

Please advise the deadline

Thank you :)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you! The deadline is 10/8/2013 at Midnight. I am currently working on the problem and I am requesting the solution to check my work as I am completing the problem, including various tax forms correctly. My telephone

Thank you for the response, please allow me a couple of minutes and I will get back to you

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok. Thank you very much for your assistance!

Hello

Just a quick question please. Do you have the forms themselves? I have answered the same problem before but for 2012, so if you can send me the forms for 2011 I can fill them out or I can send you the forms for 2012 and all you would need to do is enter the data into your forms)

Please tell me which do you prefer?

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Manal! If you complete the 2012 forms, I can transfer the data into the 2011 forms as required by my assignment. Great Idea! Can you make sure that a description of how each value on the tax form is documented form the data provided? For example, exactly how the Box 7 of the 1040: Wages, salaries, tips, etc. is derived? I need to provide detailed information to my instructor.

Thank you very much for all of your assistance!

Hi Jamie

I am posting the whole answer here, please tell me if you have any questions; if satisfied, please rate the solution

Please click on the following link:

https://app.box.com/s/xg0l5yv3p75w4ysd5agw

P.S. If you like my services, please feel free to direct your future posts to me specifically by typing "For Manal Elkhoshkhany" at the beginning of your post. Should you choose to do this, please try to allow me at least 48 hours before the deadline. If you need to meet me online for a timed assignment, please advise me of the date and time (EST) you want me to meet you here and I will (Also please notify me at least 48 hours in advance) . Please make sure you take the length (and number) of the questions into consideration when making your offer to avoid delays in providing solutions.

Thank you