Single Problem

Get Single Problem Homework Help from Experts

Single Problem

The income statement of Rodriquez Company is shown below.

Customer Question
RODRIQUEZ COMPANY Income Statement For the...

RODRIQUEZ COMPANY
Income Statement
For the Year Ended December 31, 2010

Sales $6,900,000
Cost of goods sold
Beginning inventory 1,900,000
Purchases
4,400,000

Goods available for sale 6,300,000
Ending inventory
1,600,000

Cost of goods sold
4,700,000

Gross profit 2,200,000
Operating expenses
Selling expenses 450,000
Administrative expenses
700,000

1,150,000

Net income
$1,050,000

Additional information:

Accounts receivable decreased $310,000 during the year.
Prepaid expenses increased $170,000 during the year.
Accounts payable to suppliers of merchandise decreased $275,000 during the year.
Accrued expenses payable decreased $120,000 during the year.
Administrative expenses include depreciation expense of $60,000.
Instructions

Complete the operating activities section of the statement of cash flows for the year ended December 31, 2010, for Rodriquez Company, using the direct method.
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Single Problem
4/17/2012
Business Tutor: KellyV2012, Bachelor's Degree replied 5 years ago
KellyV2012
KellyV2012, Bachelor's Degree

KellyV2012 :

Hi, I would like to assist you. Please advise the deadline...Thanks,

Business Tutor: Neo, Bachelor's Degree replied 5 years ago
Neo
Neo, Bachelor's Degree
Good day!

Please download HERE.

Please do not forget to click the Accept button beside my answer.

Thank you so much! :)
Neo
Neo, Bachelor's Degree
Neo
Neo
Neo, Bachelor's Degree