Cher
Cher, Educator with Master's Degree
Experience:  Teacher/Tutor 40+ years experience. Specialist in Language and Writing
1470369

Examination Questions Answer each of the following questions

Examination Questions Answer each of the following questions according to the instructions given. Question 1 (a - b) is based on the following paragraph. A trip to the Ocean can be a relaxing escape from the everyday pressures of life, a sail boat glistening on the horizon provides a mental escape to faraway places. The rhythm of the ocean beating against the sand is sedating music to a troubled mind. A slow, gentle breeze can relax your tensions. You should always be careful to avoid overexposure to the sun at the beach, 1. a, Write the sentence that is the topic sentence of the paragraph b, Write the sentence that is unrelated to the topic and can be eliminated. 2. List four things to look for when you 're proofreading, 3. Complete the following two steps a. Define the term cliché. b. Use a cliché in a sentence that you create. 4. Name and explain two types of prewriting. 5. Choose one of the prompts listed below. Write a five - sentence paragraph using chronological order and including a topic sentence to explain the steps that you would take to complete one of the following tasks. a. Preparing for a test b. Preparing to host a party or an event C. Getting ready for work d. Cleaning your room or your home e, Building snowman, sandcastle, or sculpture f. Creating a budget 6. Choose one of the following topics, Write an eight - Sentence paragraph that fully develops the topic. a. Following instructions is very important b, Job training programs (such as Job Corps) are valuable to both a. employers and potential employees C, Advances in technology are making people less social, d. A high school diploma is important to my future, e, College is not for everyone. . Drunk driving can be stopped. a

Hello, and welcome to Just Answer!

My name is Cher and I will be assisting you with this exam.

Is the end of your question cut off or is 'Drunk driving can be stopped' the last choice for the last part of this exam?

Thanks!

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Yes

Thanks for your reply.

What is your deadline for submitting this?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Developing Ideas Experience

Thank you for an image of the exam.

By when do you need to submit this to your school?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
End of the next weekend

OK, great, so, by next Sunday, Feb. 16th?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Yes please
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I need to submit two more exam about different things. I need your help too please

That's fine, I can have it for you by then.

I would strongly suggest that I send your completed document via email, for privacy, so nobody else can view it on the internet. I will send you a small offer for this service and please accept the offer, below, then, when you see 'Enter contact info' in blue, click that link and put in your email address. No one but you and I will see it. Thank you!

Customer: replied 7 days ago.

Thank you! I will write to your email, now, so you have mine.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Cool

OK, from now on we will communicate via email, not in this thread, so don't reply to this. Thank you!