Cher
Cher, Educator with Master's Degree
Experience:  Teacher/Tutor 40+ years experience. Specialist in Language and Writing
1470369

Pick one question to answer below. Question 1: Describe why

Customer Question

Pick one question to answer below.Question 1: Describe why Calvin Coolidge’s presidency was so successful. Include at least three examples.Question 2: Did the United States’ role in World War I turn it into a Superpower politically and economically? Support your answer with specific events and facts.Question 3: Please provide examples and your opinion of the following statement: The Treaty of Versailles was a fair deal for Germany.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Cher replied 10 months ago.

Hi, I'm Cher. Welcome to JustAnswer.

I'm reviewing your question right now and will post back, shortly.

Can you tell me if there is a specific number of words or pages necessary for this assignment and also, when is your deadline to have it completed?

Thank you,

Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 10 months ago.

Hello, again.

Please click on the link below, to download and save your answer:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/fumnccln2hbhmph/Calvin%20Coolidge%20Presidency.docx

-----------

Please let me know as soon as the file is successfully loaded, or if you experience any problems.

I hope this helps!

Your satisfaction is my ultimate goal and I welcome any follow-up questions you may have on this subject, at no additional charge.

At the conclusion of our correspondence, your 5-star rating will be most appreciated, as this will enable me to continue to send quality answers to additional clients and receive recognition from the website for my assistance.

Best wishes,

Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 10 months ago.

Hello, again.

I'm just checking in to see how things are going with you and to know if you have downloaded the file I sent with your answer, or if you had any problems.

Did you find my answer helpful? Please let me know, as soon as possible. Thank you!

Best regards,

Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 10 months ago.

Hi, again.

I'm just curious: why do you ask questions, have experts work hard on your answers and then never read the answers? You asked the question, so I'm sure you would be interested in finding out the answer.

Experts put a lot of time and effort into answering your questions and expect them to be read and rated positively. Having an answer read and rated positively, is the only way an expert gets compensated by the website for his/her work.

I hope you're able to read my answer soon, and let me know if you found it helpful. Thank you!

Best regards,

Cher