judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.
46206387

NO LANI_S or K; I have a few questions for a Social Work

Customer Question

NO LANI_S or DONNA K; I have a few questions for a Social Work course I'm taking that are due tonight at 9PM (I have the text and questions, I could even do a part if you could do another). I will tip accordingly, too!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 1 month ago.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for coming to Just Answer. How many questions do you have for the Social Work course?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I would like someone else to work on this assignment, please.

Dear Customer,

That is fine. I will opt out so that someone else can help you.

Please have a great day!

Expert:  judybailey61 replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thank you for using justanswer.com

I will be happy to assist you. I do need to know the number of questions, and the length of the answers required before saying I can meet your needs.

Is it 9 p.m. EST? Or another time zone?

Can you give me additional information please and I will reply as soon as possible.

Judy

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks so much for reaching out, Judy! There are two questions and you just need to write six sentences each making it similar to an example (that I'll include). And yes, it's 9 PM EST. If this is okay, I'll go ahead and attach the assignment and text.

ok ... go ahead and send them

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Here you go! Also, is there anyway to close this question/answer to make it private from search engines/others from asking it?

I can offer the premium service so that we can exchange work through emails. JA charges $7.50 for this service. I will send it. You can accept it or refuse it. If you accept, they we will exchange emails and your answer will be sent directly to your email.

I understand the directions.

Please decide one way or the other if you want to accept the offer or decline the offer so that I know which way to proceed. I will send the file to JA in the same way you did, and no other search engines etc. can identify it. Does that make sense? However, if you are concerned, the $7.50 is a small price to insure your privacy.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I declined it earlier I thought?

No worries. The file will be posted here, but without any information to connect it to topic or person.

Are you using a phone to communicate with me or a computer (just need to know). I can send the file to a computer, but there are technical difficulties when sending to a phone.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Through a computer :)

Ok .. good. If you see the offer sent by me, simply reject it.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Unfortunately, it won't allow me to reject it; it only gives the option to accept, which I don't want to do :/
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I haven't received anything yet. Will it be uploaded on here or sent to me via e-mail from JA? It's past the deadline and I'm getting a little anxious

Oh ... I didn't realize you were speaking of 9 p.m. EST. My bad. Here is the first one for you to look at. Who is the CM

If you are okay with that one, it will only take a few minutes to do the second one.

Wait ... wrong file.

Here is the right one.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The responses are to follow the dialogue examples given in both exercises; Mrs. Pell for the first and I don't recall the name of the second person/dialogue.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Okay, I see that you did the second one (not first yet); sorry! The second one looks great

Here is the first one (Mrs. Wells). I think CM is case manager, but was not sure.

Please be sure to rate me as it is the only way I am paid. Thanks and I hope to work with you again. Just ask for me FOR ***** ***** ONLY

Judy

Let me know if you need changes. Sorry about the time mix up.

I know our procedures can be confusing, but if you can find the rating button on this page, please rate the work you received. It is the only way I get paid for my time. If you cannot find it, please let me or justanswer customer service know. Thank you, Judy