Donna Kakonge
Donna Kakonge,
Experience:  Owner at Donna Kay Kakonge, MA, ABD
90737608

First, you need to locate two (2) news articles from the

First, you need to locate two (2) news articles from the Internet or a print newspaper, magazine, or journal relating to the US court system, civil or criminal. Be sure it comes from a reputable source. The article can be a report about a case in your hometown or across the country, a problem with the courts or any court personnel (judge, prosecutor, public defender), a discussion about a constitutional issue, such
as the appeal process, or anything else related to the court system. Make sure you include with each article the citation identifying the source for the article. Any citation form that will allow the reader to locate the article will be acceptable. The article must be on a topic and containing an issue that will allow you to accomplish the remainder of the project.
Second, you need to read each article and write a summary of each article. The size of the summary will vary with the size of the article and the topic. The summary for each article, though, must be at least two paragraphs long.

Dear Customer,

Welcome to Just Answer. How many pages does your assignment need to be?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you! No specific amount of pages, it can be short and sweet. But the summary for each article needs to be 8 sentences.

Dear Customer,

That sounds great! When is your deadline for this assignment?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Awesome! Wednesday, September 13th is the deadline.

Dear Customer,

Great! That works for me too! I will make you a small offer just to send you the answer privately via email. This discussion post can be publicly viewed which means my answer to you can appear with Turnitin and/or SafeAssign. This does not mean that you need to close the discussion post. I will make you a small offer to send you the answer privately via email.

Just a moment, please.

Thank you.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for accepting my offer. If you could please provide me with your email address in the "enter contact info" link provided in this discussion post, that would be greatly appreciated. I will email you regarding this assignment right after I receive your email address.

Thank you so much.

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for accepting my offer again. I have now emailed you concerning this assignment.

Thank you.