judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.
46206387

FOR JUDYBAILEY this is the question we discussed.

Thanks, ***** ***** You have paid $68, so there will be an additional $22 to make the $90 we agreed on ($64 + 22 = $90). Due date is April 27. I will contact you if there are further questions. Thanks for asking for me, I enjoy your questions and working with you. Judy

Hi ... working on the paper today. Thanks for all those wonderful powerpoints! Judy

Heads up ... I'm working on your paper, but had an emergency call from my daughter to do a favor for her. It may be late this evening when I send the work. Judy

I'm sorry I was unable to complete this by your due date. I will opt out if you do not wish to pay for the work.

I will send the offer for premium service so that I can send the paper as soon as it is completed. Can you reply here if this works for you? Judy

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
thank you so much!
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Good afternoon juby I would like to know will my daughter paper be done by 30 That the day she turn it in that morning on the 30 last day of class at 8:00

Okay, offering premium service. After you accept, I can send the file to your email address.

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions