Donna Kakonge
Donna Kakonge,
Experience:  Owner at Donna Kay Kakonge, MA, ABD
90737608

Writing Experts! This is somewhat of a reflective paper. You

Hello Writing Experts! This is somewhat of a reflective paper. You will be asked to "wing it".
I require a 2-3 page paper (not including reference & titles pages) answering the following questions. The topic I have chosen is disabilities in HBCUs. You will find attached a previous submitted paper on the topic w/ feedback. What I ask of you is that you use and identify 5 new and recent resources on the topic. The resources used on the submitted paper are 1-2 years old, if possible I would like to use newer ones this time around. I have added notes next to the questions to be answered during the paper. Please read the requirements in its entirety before accepting. The due date is 1/12/17. I have also attached more information to assist. I am available if there are any additional questions.For this assignment, use the topic and three associated resources you identified in Week 4, along with the two new articles you collect this week, and write a brief summary in APA format that responds to the following questions:Why do you want to study this topic?
What do you already know or presume about this topic? (Complete this question, but I will edit additional information)
Do you have personal experience with this topic in a way that will create obstacles for you or bias your inquiry? (I will complete this question)
How will studying this topic benefit the field of education?
Is this topic of sufficient interest to sustain a prolonged focus to complete the Capstone project?

Dear Renee!

How are you? Happy New Year! When is your deadline for this assignment?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
1/12 by 6pm EST.

Dear Renee,

I will have it completed for you by then.

Thanks!

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thank you. In recent works you have quoted the assignment at length, can you please omit doing so this time around? :)

Dear Renee,

You mean the assignment guidelines? The purpose of the assignment?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Of course still state the purpose of the paper, but this time around it is not necessary to retype the instructions

Dear Renee!

Sure! Thank you for pointing that out. Thank you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi Donna,Just checking in.
How are things coming along

Dear Renee,

I'm just getting started. I'm just looking through everything and getting started to ensure that I can get a higher grade for you. I will have it completed by the deadline of 6:00 p.m. today.

Thanks!

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thanks Donna!

Dear Renee!

You are more than welcome. Please thank me again by giving me a good rating once I figure out how to get you a better grade than before :-).

Dear Renee!

Here is the essay. I feel good about it. You should get a great grade. I look forward to your positive rating so that I can be paid for my hard work for you.