Cher
Cher, Educator with Master's Degree
Experience:  Teacher/Tutor 40+ years experience. Specialist in Language and Writing
1470369

Proofreading only! I don't think i have this statement, but

for Cher proofreading only!
I don't think i have this statement, but will check it tonight. could you go to the property website and print it?
hi, you are super good, but I just want to check in with you that I realized your lease agreement is due next month. i want to follow up if you still want to continue the lease agreement? incase you are not continue, i just want to do some advance plan. thank you!

Hi, I'm Cher. Welcome to JustAnswer.

I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply, shortly.

I don't think I have this statement, but will check tonight. Could you go to the property website and print it?

You are super good, but I just wanted to check in with you, to tell you that I realized your lease agreement is due to expire next month. I want to check if you still want to continue the lease agreement? In case you are not continuing, I would like to do some advance planning.

Thank you!

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
hi, it was very nice to speaking with you too. yes, i usually expect one year lease and it's one month notice if move out. Please let me know if any further question i could answer for you.i found the statement for last year, but not this year. I don't have a scaner, so I took a photo and email to you. I could fax to you to use my work fax machine. if you insist to get the 2016, I could call them to see if they could email/send it if you could wait.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
hi Cher, are you here?

Hi, Judy.

I just signed in and am working on your answer.

It was very nice speaking with you, too. Yes, I typically expect a one year lease and one month's notice, before moving out. Please let me know if there are any further questions I can answer for you.

I found the statement for last year, but not this year. I don't have a scanner, so I took a photo and emailed it to you. I could fax it to you, using my work fax machine. If you insist on getting the one for 2016, I could call them to see if they could email/send it, if you can wait.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi, I will be home at 6:00pm. Yes, You are welcome to come or you could drop it in the mail box so I could pick it up when i come home. It should be safe if you have writing a check, you could put it in envelope with the application. I want to clarify once you put the deposit if I accept your application then the deposit if nonrefundable even you give up for the rental. the total deposit will be 1.5 months. I just like to speak out everything clearly instead of hiding things. I also like your straight forward too. Again, thanks for your interesting. once I received your deposit and application, after reviewed then i will take off the advertisment.

Hi, Judy.

Just to let you know I received your post and will be working on it in a few minutes.

I will be home at 6:00pm. Yes, you are welcome to come or you could drop it in the mail box, so I can pick it up when I get home. It should be safe if you have written a check, then you could put it in the envelope with the application.

I want to clarify, once you place the deposit and if I accept your application, then the deposit is non-refundable, even if you give up the rental. The total deposit will be 1.5 months. I just like to make you aware of everything clearly, so there are no misunderstandings, later. I like your straight forward attitude, too!

Again, thanks for your interest! Once I receive your deposit and application, and after reviewing them, I will take down the advertisement.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
that's corrected, after the lease agreement you will get your deposit back after all the subtractions, like utilities bills...and it's your responsiblity to clean the carpet, or deduct from your deposit to clean it for you. is that clear? if you have any other concer please feel free to call me. thank youI submitted a request to have the city to send out the statement.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
still here Cher?

Yes, Judy. I was helping another client and just finished.

----------------------

That's correct; after the lease agreement, you will get your deposit back after all the subtractions, like utilities bills, etc., and it's your responsibility to clean the carpet, or deduct from your deposit, to have it cleaned for you. Is that clear? If you have any other concerns, please feel free to call me. Thank you.

I submitted a request to have the city send out the statement.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Regarding for the smoking issue. I have been meet your request post the No Smoking sign area the house. I had issued a no smoking letter to tenants. I called the tenants and they did admitted they have smoking in the house or within 25 feets. Would you please let me know what you want me to do, because we can’t take action to people without and approvment.
Aslo, per your quest for disability letter, I think the best person to to ask the doctor to write you for disability letter, they are the professional to identify you are approve for the disability or not.
Please let me know if you have questions. Thank you!I called pt and informed your message to her. Pt said she is willing to do the thryroid surgery in here, she doesn’t want to go to far to other facility.

Regarding the smoking issue, I have met your request, posting the 'No Smoking' sign in the house. I had issued a no smoking letter to tenants. I called the tenants and they did admit they have smoked in the house or within 25 feet. Would you please let me know what you want me to do, because we can’t take action against people without an approval.

Also, per your request for a disability letter, I think the best person to to ask, is the doctor, to write this letter for you. They are the professionals to identify that you are approved for disability or not.
Please let me know if you have questions. Thank you!

I called the pt and informed her of your message. Pt said she is willing to do the thyroid surgery here; she doesn’t want to go too far, to another facility.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi, it was pleasure to speaking with you last evening. Thanks for your promptly attachment to me of your company’s backgroup and all the information.
I was mentioned to you about a letter to tenant that she has late payment, and you are so kind to said will send me draft of the letter to the tenant, when you have a chance could you send it to me.
I will draft a letter to my current company and please check before I send it to them.Dear:
It was pleasure for your business in the past years, I have to decide to let my friend the opportunity to do the management starting in Feb 15, 2017 if it could. I cc. my new management in this email, so you could transfer all the monthly utilities, garbage bills, contact numbers to Edmund. If you have any question for the transaction please let me know. Again, I appreciate very much of your hard work.
My sincerely,

It was a pleasure to speak with you last evening. Thank you for your prompt attachment to me, of your company’s background, containing all necessary information.

I had mentioned to you about a letter to the tenant re: a late payment, and you were so kind to say you will provide me with a draft of the letter to the tenant. When you have a chance, could you please send it to me? Thanks!

I will draft a letter to my current company and please check it before I send it to them.

Dear:

It was a pleasure using your business over the past years. I have now decided to allow my friend the opportunity to do the management, starting on Feb 15, 2017. I cc.'d my new management in this email, so you can transfer all the monthly utilities, garbage bills, contact numbers, to Edmund. If you have any questions regarding this transaction, please let me know. Again, I very much appreciate all your hard work.

Sincerely yours,

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
hi, sorry, just have the chance to reply your email. yes, I did cancelled the vacation submission in Feb. i did submitted the new request from 2/27-3/10 which you said the best time to take. Please let the administration to approve it so i could purchase my airfare. Thank you!
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi Cher, are you here today.
I lost my bus card, could you retrieve me a new one? thank you!

Hi, Judy!

I just came online and will have this for you in a short while. Thanks for your patience! : )

Warmest regards,

Cher

Sorry, I have just had the chance to reply your email. Yes, I did cancel the vacation submission for Feb. I submitted the new request for 2/27-3/10 which you recommended as the best time. Please send these revised dates to the administration for approval, so I am able to purchase my airfare. Thank you!

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
hi Cher, you miss this part

Yes, I noticed that--it's done! : )

I lost my bus card, could you please request a new one for me? Thank you!

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Cher, i think should be "bus pass" not " bus card", right?

Yes, Judy, 'bus pass' sounds better, but I wasn't aware of what they call it at your office or in your area.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi ,
Thank so much for your offer and It’s so kind of you to answer all my questions. I was trying to covient my mom –in law to let you mananger her house. She said since the tenant who have the most question will be moving out at then end of this month and she thinks it’s not necessary to have other s to manager since it not many complains of the others, except there is smoking issue from the lady, but she just request to send out a letter to the tenants remind no smoking. She said she doesn’t have bills except the garbage fee. I was told her it’s better to have a management even you don’t have any issue, but they will help you to resolve problem and don’t need to bother you if any questions they have. She said if you could offer her for 4 percent then she will consider to let others to manage. Since she is retired and paying high rent too, so I think she is very concern about money. If you think you can’t do it for 4%, no worry. I understand. Thank you!
I will send the termination letter to my current company and will sign the form and send it back to you.
Do you have a chance to look if I could take off the days off I submitted? Thank you!Hi, I can’t find the email your sent to me that you said you will be moving out. Could you resend it to me so I could inform to my mother-in –law and for you that to start counting the date you was sending the email out. Or have you send out the letter to her?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi Cher, are you here today?

Hi, Judy.

Yes, I'm here today; I just signed on and am working on your answer.

Thanks very much for your offer and it’s so kind of you to answer all my questions. I was trying to convince my mom–in-law to let you manage her house. She said since the tenant who has the most questions will be moving out at the end of this month, she thinks it’s not necessary to have another manager, since there are not many complaints from others. Even though there is a smoking issue with the lady, she just requested to send out a letter to the tenants to remind them of the no smoking policy. She said she doesn’t have bills except the garbage fee. I told her it’s better to have a manager even if you don’t have any issues, because they will help you to resolve problems and then, don’t need to bother you with any questions they have. She said if you could offer her 4 percent, then she will consider letting others manage. Since she is retired and paying high rent too, I think she is very concerned about money. If you think you can’t do it for 4%, no worry. I understand. Thank you!

Did you have a chance to see if I could take off the days I submitted? Thank you!

I can’t find the email you sent me, where you said you will be moving out. Could you please resend it to me so I can inform my mother-in–law? Or have you already send out the letter to her?

Hi again, Judy.

Can you please rate this answer to close it and then begin a new question/thread for your next question?

Thanks, I'd appreciate it!

Warmest regards,

Cher

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Pt called back and screaming that we didn’t call his name correctly. I was apologies that will make sure to correct his name correctly. But pt still kept screaming on the phone. I past Dr. Ming’s msg to pt. pt said why Dr.Ming ask him to do lab work and not willing to see him. So, Alise ask me to put on hold and she is willing to talk to him. I was put on hold and phone accidently hung up. We call the pt back and alise speak to the pt.

Judy, after this one, can you please rate to close out the question? Thanks!

Pt called back, screaming that we didn’t pronounce his name correctly. I apologized and assured him that we will make sure to correct this; however, pt still kept screaming on the phone. I passed Dr. Ming’s msg to pt. Pt asked why Dr. Ming asked him to do lab work and is not willing to see him. Alise asked me to put the call on hold and she was willing to talk to him. I put the call on hold and the phone accidentally hung up. We called the pt back and Alise spoke to the pt.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
hi,
i want to report and let you know this pt, xxxx. i was left a message for pt to call back and he called me back, when I pick up the phone he started yelling and used "dirty word" why pronuce his name incorrectly, i was apologized and said will make sure to correct it next time. but he still screaming and use dirty word. after he stop yelling i told him that Dr. Ming ask him to do lab works, then he was trying to talk loud said why Dr.Ming always only ask him to do lab and never ask to schedule to see him. then Lisa on the other side to ask me to put on hold, let her talk to the patient. The phone got disconnected, and Lisa called patient back,and apologize the phone got disconnected, pt kept saying I hung up on him, and said he needs to talk to managere/supervisor/Dr.MIng (Dr.Ming was seeing patient on that time) Lisa put patient on hold and try to look for Annie and you, but both of you not in the office. pt starts complain Dr.Ming not seeing him, just ask him to do lab.....Lisa told patient will pass the message to manager,but not sure if the manger is going to call him.
I told Dr.MIng about this message,Dr.Ming said this patient is like that, no worry.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi Cher, i just saw your posted. could I close this page after the last request? Thank you!
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi Cher, are you here today? i posted you a new page, could you double check the proofreading. thank you

Hi, Judy.

Yes, I just sent that to you on the new question. I see that another expert answered first; I guess she didn't see that you requested me at the beginning of the question, but I will speak to her.

I had just signed on, when I saw your new question and I thank you very much for your excellent rating on this one!

Warmest regards,

Cher

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
hi Cher, it's okay for others to proofreading, i just want you to double check. thanks.

Hi, Judy.

The way the system is set up, only one Expert can answer the question and then, if it is rated positively, they get credit. When you request an Expert by name, like you do for me, I'm the only one who can answer it and other Experts know to leave it alone.

The Expert who answered first is a friend of mine and a very sweet woman. I'm going to send her a message, letting her know that I was requested for this question, so that's why I posted my response after hers.

For the future, when you ask for me and someone else answers, just tell them thank you, ***** ***** requested me and you're waiting for me to answer.

Thanks,

Cher

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions