judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.
46206387

I need your help again. This time it's a Book Review. I only

Customer Question

Kathy,
I need your help again. This time it's a Book Review. I only need assistance with Book Review 1. I need this by Saturday if possible so I can review it before I submit it. Thank you!
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Kathy replied 8 months ago.

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your request. I will complete your assignment on a timely manner.

Regards,

Kathy

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Kathy I have a concern. The previous assignment you did for me was copied completely 100% by another student who submitted it to colorado technical university which resulted in me getting an F for plagiarism. Did you give someone the same assignment? Or maybe a mistake?
Expert:  Kathy replied 8 months ago.

Dear Customer,

That is strange, but I clearly remember writing the paper overnight, and semding it around 5:00 am. The site requires that unless the customer requests otherwise, the link must remain open for at least seven days, which open opportunities for any Internet user to download the paper using the posted lnk. The link remains open, I just noticed the paper has been looked 3 times and downloaded 4 times. I also run my documents through plagiarism checker before posting it to customers. Sorry about the experience as it is the first time a customer presents such complaints. I will send a request for a refund on that paper, and will opt out from this assignment that way you can work with a different expert.

Best Regards,

Kathy

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I apologize I was just concerned. I found out the issue with the originality score. Since my school doesn't really have a way to check your score before submitting an assignment I used my wife's school to check the originality score which means the paper was technically submitted to her school prior to me submitting my assignment. It was in no way your fault, again I apologize if I came off as accusing you.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Also when I look at the paper the teacher emailed back to me it shows that I even copied my name. Hahaha. So hopefully my teacher will understand.
Expert:  Kathy replied 8 months ago.

Dear Customer,

As I mentioned, the link will remain open until the 12th, I do not feel accused at all as it is not the regular experience for me during the last six years I have worked on the site. Also, I did not copy the opinions expressed there. I don't even know your name to enter that in the document and be plagiarized. Very strange. I requested the refund on the previous assignment and will opt out on this posting for you to be able to work with another expert on this assignment. The site offers a service that allow experts to send you the document via email. You may want to ask the next expert for that service.

Best Regards,

Kathy

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Oh no I would like for you to continue working on my current assignment if you don't mind. Also no need in refunding the previous one seeing as it was my fault and I currently working with my teacher on the situation.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Kathy are you still willing to do my assignment?
I do not need a refund on the previous assignment.
Expert:  Kathy replied 8 months ago.

Dear Customer,

I already requested the refund, and opted out from this question, I hope another expert can assist you soon. If it can be of any assistance I have the 100% original report from the previous assignment.

Best of luck to you,

Kathy

Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 8 months ago.

Dear Customer,

I can do this for you, however I will need to request that you pay more on top of what you have paid.

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I'm sorry this paper is no longer needed. Thank you for the offer

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions