Cher
Cher, Educator with Master's Degree
Experience:  Teacher/Tutor 40+ years experience. Specialist in Language and Writing
1470369

Proofreading only. I offered pt Tellephone appt on 10/13/16

for Cher. proofreading only.I offered pt Tellephone appt on 10/13/16 @3:00pm which i repeated to him few times and confirmation email to him at kp.org. so, i don't know who is calling him and said he has telephone appt today. i spoke to pt again and he wants to speak with you tomorrow at 10:00am tomorrow and i cancelled the appt at 3:00pm. pt accepted.

Hi, I'm Cher. Welcome to JustAnswer.

I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply, shortly.

for Cher. proofreading only.

I offered the pt a telephone appt on 10/13/16 @3:00pm, which i repeated to him several times and a confirmation email was sent to him at kp.org. so, I don't know who called him and said he had an telephone appt today. I spoke to the pt again and he wants to speak with you tomorrow at 10:00am so, I cancelled the appt at 3:00pm. Pt accepted.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I havne't got call from you for my 90 days evaluation review. I want to see my feedback and see where I could be more improve. please let me know when you have my evaluation ready. Thank you very much!
when will you be able to fill and return the application if you are interested. Thank you!

I haven't gotten a call from you about my 90-day evaluation review. I'd like to see my feedback, so I can be aware of how I could show improvement, if necessary. Please let me know when you have my evaluation ready. Thank you very much!

When will you be able to fill out and return the application, if you are interested? Thank you!

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi Cher, i got replied from my manager like this " Congratulations! We are so glad you are here! I will be getting your 90-day review ready soon. :) You are doing well. " Cher, please read my reply and let me know if it look approriated, thank you!Hi Julie, Thank you very much! you are a great manager to working with too. you are make everyone satisfied. I am looking fowarding to go over the review with you!

Hi, Judy!

I'm glad they think you're doing so well! : )

-------------------------

Here are your revisions:

Hi Julie,

Thank you very much for your kind words; they are truly appreciated! You are a great manager to work with, because you always make sure everyone is satisfied; that is a wonderful trait. I look forward to going over the review with you, in the near future.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Spoke with Jade, pharmacist at Walgreen regarding the coverage for the Sildnafil refill. Per Jade, told pt to check with his insurance and see what does the insurance said. Jade said let’s wait until pt find out what insurance coverage first. Msg notified to Dr.Kwong.

Spoke with Jade, pharmacist at Walgreens, regarding the coverage for the Sildnafil refill. Per Jade, told pt to check with his insurance company and see what they say. Jade said let’s wait until pt finds out about insurance coverage, first. Msg referred to Dr. Kwong.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thanks for your hardwork to training me. I truly appreciate all your support. Hope you enjoy your maternity leave, but can’t expect to see you at work.
Wish you and your baby health and happy!
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thanks for your hardwork to training me, i feel lucky to have your hard training. I truly appreciate all your support. Hope you enjoy your maternity leave, but can’t expect to see you at work.

Thanks so much for all of your hard work in training me; I feel very lucky that you were the one to train me and appreciate all of your support.

I hope you enjoy your maternity leave, but will miss seeing you at work.

I wish you and your baby the best of health and happiness!

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
spoke with pt. Pt said he was fasting for lab works, and feels hungry after blood drew, so he left. pt declines to reschedule this time, but told him that he could walk in for BP check when he feels convience.

Spoke with pt. Pt said he was fasting for lab work, and felt hungry after blood draw, so he left. Pt declines to reschedule this time, but he was told that he could walk in for a BP check whenever it's convenient for him.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
pt came on Monday and she try the mouth wash prescirbed on Monday and she said she doesn't like it and she toss away. it makes her tongue, throat, gum, teeth and lips numbing, she think it's terrible. she wants me to pass this msg how she feels about the mouth wash.

Pt came in on Monday and she tried the mouthwash prescribed, that day and said she didn't like it and she threw it away. She said it makes her tongue, throat, gums, teeth and lips numb; she thinks it's terrible. She wants me to pass this msg along, about how she feels about the mouthwash.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Sorry, I just have a chance to read your message. Thanks for the reminder for the flu shot. I got reaction one time after the flushot, so I did the nasal one in the last couple years. Unfornatully, the nasal drop stop this year, so I will take a break for this year and I will wearing my mask until March.

Sorry, I just have a chance to read your message. Thanks for the reminder for the flu shot. I got a reaction one time, after the flu shot, so I did the nasal one in the last couple years. Unfortunately, the nasal one stopped this year, so I will take a break for this year and I will be wearing my mask, until March.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am Dr.xx' Assistant. Dr. Wang is out of the office today, Please contact our call center at xxx-xxxx for urgent medical advice in his absence. If emergency call 911. you can choose appointment of your choice on line. Otherwise Dr.Wang shall reply you when he return to the office tomorrow. Let me know if you have any questions.Thank you,
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
pt called in and requests to refill the mouth wash: diphenhydramine-lidocaine. the one Dr.Wang ordered on 11/7/16, pharmacy said they don't have this ingriendient instock and order in processing. so, pt to requests to use the one ordered 10/31/16 again. she was threw away for this last time which she said she doens't like it.

My name is ***** ***** I am Dr. xx's Assistant. Dr. Wang is out of the office today. Please contact our call center at xxx-xxxx for urgent medical advice, in his absence. If this is an emergency, call 911. You can also choose a convenient appointment, online; otherwise Dr. Wang shall reply to you when he return to the office, tomorrow. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Pt called in and requested a refill for the mouthwash, diphenhydramine-lidocaine. This is the one Dr. Wang ordered on 11/7/16. Pharmacy said they didn't have these ingredients in stock and an order for them is being processed. Due to the delay, pt requested to use the one ordered 10/31/16, again. She threw it away this last time, because she said she didn't like it.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No mater who wins this campaign, we need to stand united, be better American again, better economic, better life everyone. Who are those people rise the revolt, be positive, be peace for the world.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
While our country is rioting and looking like idiots, other countries are just watching and eating their popcorn and saying to themselves this is what we want to happen to the USA

No matter who wins this campaign, we need to stand united, be better Americans again, improve economics, and achieve a better life for everyone. Who are those people who raise the revolts? Be positive, and pray for a peaceful world.

While our country is rioting and looking like idiots, other countries are just watching and eating their popcorn and saying to themselves, "this is what we want to happen to the USA."

Hi, Judy.

I just wanted to remind you that it's time to close this question out, by rating, and then begin a new post. Thanks!

Warmest regards,

Cher

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi Cher, could you proofreading this one and i close it. I will open you a new page. thank you!
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi Cher, could you proofreading this one and i will close it. then I will open you a new one.

Hi, Judy.

I just proofread 2 additional ones for you and you haven't sent anything else.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
oh! sorry, i didn't your last message. do you mind to proofreading the last posts in here. i will open you a new one. i don't want to put this as new post. Thank you!

Okay, if there is one last post, please send it. If you are referring to the two new ones you just sent tonight, as you see, I've completed them.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi Cher, good day!did you see my new page? Thank you!

Hi, Judy and you're most welcome!

Good day to you, too! : )

Yes, I just signed on and saw your new page; I'll be working on it now.

Thanks for the great rating!

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions