judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.
46206387

Activity – Interview: Interview a classmate (or friend or

Customer Question

Activity – Interview: Interview a classmate (or friend or family member) of the other gender about the way he or she most likes to enjoy nature, or to describe his or her most memorable experience in nature, or to describe the aspect of being "in nature" most feared or most disliked. Then consider the extent to which the kinds of things mentioned differ among men and women and the extent to which they are similar. Last, consider the extent to which any differences in men's and women's experiences reflect patriarchy or reflect gender differences that do not indicate hierarchical or patriarchal thinking and submit a paper. The paper must be double spaced, minimum two pages in length, and in APA format.
JA: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your paper. Is there anything else important you think the Writing Tutor should know?
Customer: Nope that is it
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how long will this take
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this paper is due at 10:59P.M. tonight thank you
Expert:  lani_s replied 1 year ago.

I can possibly help but wants to make clear on the deadline first.

Is that tonight - referring to 11th of October?

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is due tonight I know short noticed
Expert:  lani_s replied 1 year ago.

Tonight Tuesday (11th of Oct) will be fine.

Can you please specify your gender as this activity paper needs interviewing the other gender.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is the paper ready
Expert:  lani_s replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, I am aware you specified your deadline for this but I had been waiting for the information on your reply pn question I asked.

I know its now late for your deadline but if you still need the paper kindly tell your gender as this activity paper needs interviewing of the other gender.

Thanks.