Donna Kakonge
Donna Kakonge,
Experience:  Owner at Donna Kay Kakonge, MA, ABD
90737608

Explain why researchers must consider children’s age-related

Customer Question

Explain why researchers must consider children’s age-related capacities to ensure that they are protected from harm and have freely consented to research.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 11 months ago.

Dear Customer,

When is your deadline to have this question answered? I can help you. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Tuesday. Please ensure it is from your own words and not from Internet. Thx

Dear Customer,

I can do it by then. I am just going to request more credit to bring it to the average payout.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

I just want a short essay, one page will do, nothing more

Dear Customer,

I find the payout too low so I will opt out so that another expert will help you.

Thank you,

Donna

Expert:  judybailey61 replied 11 months ago.

Hello ... I'll be happy to help again. We recently worked together. However, I do charge $20 a page so the balance would be $10.

Will that work for you?

Judy

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I'll pay additional $5.

Thanks for your reply, but I'll opt out. The time and research required for a proper reply to your question are substantial. Perhaps another expert will be willing to answer this for the price you are offering. Best of luck to you. Judy

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Relist: No answer yet.

Researchers must consider children's age-related capacities to ensure that they are protected from harm and have freely consented to research based on a number of reasons. One of those reasons are ethical concerns. Will this research harm the child in any way? Doe the child fully understand the nature of the research? Is the child being used as a guinea pig - and if so, this is wrong. The parents of the child need to give permission in order for the research to be done and the researcher must undergo a vulnerability screening test to ensure that the researcher themselves do not have any criminal involvement with children in order for the research to take place in the first place. There have been research studies with children done in the past that have been completely unethical where the full extent of the research was not fully explained to either the parents and/or the child. These practices are known as deception in research practices and it is highly unethical to deceive adults, however exceptionally highly unethical to deceive innocent children.

I look forward to your positive rating so that I can receive credit for this question.

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Thx, please post the rating so that I rate you

Dear Customer,

You are more than welcome. I will certainly post the rating so that you can rate me. Thank you for reminding me! I forgot to do that. If you do not rate me, I do not get paid. Please ensure that you only rate me and do not accept the offer or you will be charged for that.

Kindest regards,

Donna