judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.
46206387

I need to start writing my thesis! An introduction,

Customer Question

I need to start writing my thesis! An introduction, methdology, experiments and conclusion... Want you to help me writing my thesis that have to be ready by 13/7

Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for asking for me. This is on deep learning, correct?

What is needed on July 13?

Can you send more details?

Thanks, Judy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your response

yes it is about the same topic about featuring and classification

Please have a look at my research proposal:

http://wikisend.com/download/569598/RevisedResearchProposal.pdf

I need to write my thesis,

1. an abstract.
  2. an introduction (mainly about what is my research questions with explanations and clarifications)
  3. Literature review (Background, exactly what you wrote last time
  4. methodology (mainly I am working on MNIST data so mention it and describe it, how many data trained,how many tested and how many in total
  5. Experiment: I conduct 3 different experiments to compare between accuracies between 3 different deep learning models. Please check this table: http://wikisend.com/download/197484/paper.docx. The first model is running the MNIST data using CNN(that is with automatic feature extractions), I keep playing with the perimeters as mentioned in the table attached and run the code accordingly. the second one is running the MNIST data using MLP (Multi Layer Perceptron), (No automatic feature extractions), the third is MLP with our manual feature extractions added called SIFT. I ran them all and each time I change the number of epochs and the number of hidden neurons that are all parameters in the code I am running. After all, I will analyse the data and compare them to see if any of them is better than the other and if automatic featuring in CNN is showing better accuracies than the others or not
  6. Conclusion: general conclusion and then I will add my results
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Please check this Pdf about the description of MNIST data I used : http://wikisend.com/download/539236/MNIST_Report.pdf

Thank you for the additional information.

I'm afraid this is beyond my expertise. I am not familiar with the MNIST data extraction or the MLP or SIFT.

I will need to opt out. Perhaps another expert will be able to assist.

Judy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No please I dont have time.. Please do ur best

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions