judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.
46206387

Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessment Project Be sure to read

Customer Question

Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessment Project
Be sure to read all of the instructions. There are two documents to be prepared and submitted.
1. Following steps 1-11 of the Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessment Guide in the course textbook (pp. 171-174), develop a risk assessment for a serious workplace hazard with which you are familiar, or use Addendum D to Chapter 11 (pp. 202-206) to help you select a hazard. Evaluate the hazard and its associated risks, and then complete the Hazard Analysis and Risk Analysis Project form (click here to access this form). To complete the Initial Risk Assessment and Post Control Risk Assessment sections, use the following codes based on the Risk Assessment Matrix in Table 11.10 (p.180) of the textbook:
SEVERITY:
1 – Catastrophic
2 – Critical
3 – Marginal 4 – Negligible
PROBABILITY (Likelihood of Occurrence): A – Frequent
B – Probable C – Occasional D – Remote
E – Improbable
RISK CODE:
H – High
S – Serious M – Medium L – Low
All sections of the form must be completed. Note that the “Post Control Risk Assessment Measures” section reflects the risk assessment AFTER applying the additional control measures.
2. In a separate document of at least 500 words, explain the reasoning behind how you filled out each section of the form. Use references as needed to support the discussion.
BOS 3651, Total Environmental Health and Safety Management 2
Upload both the completed form and the discussion document. Be sure that the discussion document is in APA format with a title page and a reference page.
need by Friday: 26 July
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for requesting me! Does question one have a required length?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just used the form attached, complete and then do part 2.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no length required, complete attached form, then do part 2.

Please send copy of Risk Assessment Matrix in Table 11.10 (p.180)

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
here you go.

I don't have WinRar and cannot open this. Do you have another way to send it?

You have that this is due on Friday, July 26 ... the 26th in July is a Tuesday, and the 26th in June is Sunday.

When do you need this?

I cannot download the form Interactive Risk Analysis Form in PDF ... can you send in another format?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Saturday.

Are you able to send the form? I cannot download the PDF file.

NVM ... We are good. I was able to download a free Adobe conversion of PDF to Word.

I still need pages 171 - 174. Unfortunately they are not accessible online. Can you send?

I'm sorry ... I cannot find the pages needed. I do not even know which textbook you are using for this question. Unless you are able to send them, I will need to opt out of this question. Please advise.

Judy

Way to go Ed!!! It is late at night, but I'll look at them tomorrow. I have downloaded Adobe conversion so you can send PDF files if you prefer.

This will be finished very late (or early morning) tonight. I'll send the premium service offer now so that when it is finished I can just send it without waiting for you. Will that work for you?

Judy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

files were sent to you. Be sure to let me know if they were not received. Judy