Dr. Beth
Dr. Beth, Professor
Experience:  PhD in English Language and Literature
93876912

Assignment last week, you explored the literature related to

Customer Question

For your assignment last week, you explored the literature related to two potential topics that reflect to your degree and specialization. Based on your readings, choose one topic to explore further for the remainder of this course. Then, continue searching the literature for 5-7 additional scholarly sources. If you find you are having trouble locating scholarly resources for your topic, you might have to consider expanding your topic or looking at how the topic was studied in other fields. Remember that besides searching the online databases, search through the reference lists of the articles that you have already obtained to locate potential additional resources (see citation chaining in Phelps, Fisher, & Ellis, 2007). In addition, the majority of the references you select should be contemporary (i.e., published within the last 5 years). This will help ensure your topic is relevant and timely. As you continue to build your scholarly sources, remember to evaluate the worthiness of each scholarly source and decide whether to include it in your review (use your critical reading and evaluation skills).
Then, use your scholarly resources (should be at least 8 up to this point) to build a concept map to help you further organize your literature review. Generate lists of topic headings (or themes/categories) using a concept map as suggested in the readings for this week. You do not need to obtain special software to complete this assignment; you can use Microsoft Word, other word processing programs, or free mapping tools noted in the readings. You should aim to identify at least 3 to 5 themes. Think about your potential dissertation topic, the brief literature review paper that is due later in the course, and the literature you have identified. Then, select the themes accordingly. The goal is to help you organize the literature so that when you begin to write the literature review, you can write in a more efficient and organized manner.
Length: 2 pages (minimum; one page should be the concept map, the second page should be the reference page)
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The model would factually be some relation relegated to a mapping or cluster model of PHD vs. DBA candidates. Hope this helps!

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I may be able to assist you with your answer, depending on when you need it. When is your project due? Do you have any additional information on your topic? I look forward to working with you!

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions