judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.
46206387

Can u help JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details

Customer Question

hi can u help
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have to discuss religious, economic, cultural and political impact of the Spanish inquisition as opposed to the Islamic caliphate
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Writers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: how similar or how different it is
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hey
Expert:  lani_s replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Kindly provide any required format, length, references, and date you needed the answer returned to you.Thanks.