judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.
46206387

TO JUDY

Customer Question

TO ***** *****
http://fortune.com/global500/general-electric-24/
You have been assigned to a global work team tasked with creating a strategic internal employee communications plan for your workplace. Before the team can get started, you must examine the workplace to identify what the overall strategy must cover. Consider the following when brainstorming your communication strategy:Sketch out your understanding of communication with a visual map.
Determine the best platforms for communication (virtual or face-to-face).
Develop at least 3 advantages and 3 disadvantages of electronic and in-person communication.
Compare and contrast 2 written and oral communication methods.
I think that I want to go with General Electric for the company.
No word limit just 1-2 sources
DUE 4-10-16
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 1 year ago.

Hi Sue ... I'm not so sure General Electric is a good way to go ... it is a huge concern. Would it be okay if you found a smaller one? Maybe one not so well developed in technology or communication already?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you can think of one that is fine with me.
Sue

What textbook?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Interpersonal Communication: Relating to Others by Beebe, Beebe, Redmond
also I put in a web site that you can go to and pick one of the businesses from the list.
http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune/global500/2011/Sue

Is this the book for all four questions?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is for this one the one that starts with write a sentence. The other two will be using
An Introduction to Theories of Personality by Olson Pearson 8
Sue

Okay ... thanks. J

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No problem!
Sue

No reply necessary. J

Is there more information on this one? I'm not sure that you need a specific company unless you have other assignments which require a specific company. You could just use a manufacturing company with offices and factories in other countries.

What do you think? Can we use the communication needs of a general manufacturing company?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think that would work. Just using a communication needs of a general manufacturing company.
Sue

Hi Sue ... I'm running behind on everything. I'll get all your work to you this weekend. Sorry, I admire your patience with me.

Judy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do not finish by the time this one is done it will not be excepted not totally your fault let's just move on.
Sue

I'm so sorry .. it is totally my fault.