judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.
46206387

Lani I need this by March 10, 500 words 1 reference.

Customer Question

Question # *****
Please reflect upon this dilemma: How should this country address the problem of the approximately 47 million uninsured or underinsured Americans?
1. What is society's obligation to ensure access to a basic level of health care for all its citizens and how can it be accomplished?
2. Should health care be a basic individual right just as is education, police protection, and legal counsel? Why does the United States consider health care an open market commodity when all other developed countries guarantee their citizens some basic level of health care?Question # ***** Needed by March 11 500 words one reference
The wisdom of depending on International Medical School Graduates (IMGs) to fill gaps in physician supply, while US medical schools hold class size constant, is questionable. In addition, the aging of the physician workforce, the decreasing hours worked by both physicians in practice and physicians in residency, and a 20 percent reduction in the effort of the increasing proportion of female physicians, will result in a significant decrease in the “effective” supply of physicians. Should the gap be filled by a major substitution of nurse practitioners, physician assistants, chiropractors, acupuncturists, and others, or are there alternatives?
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  lani_s replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the request but I think this is a duplicate post.

You already posted the same questions before.

I will request this closed.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK, thank I thought I did but I didn't see it in the past questions. I am looking forward to reading your answers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just wondering if you answers these questions yet
Expert:  lani_s replied 1 year ago.

Please check on the similar post.

This thread is duplicate and should had been closed.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will the full the duplicate order pay pal Payment be reversed
Expert:  lani_s replied 1 year ago.

Any deposit you placed in your account will stay in your account as your standing balance until you accept an answer.

You did not pay anything yet for this duplicate post.

You may request from the customer service to cancel this post to avoid confusion.

As always, for any queries and clarification on your account and payments, please contact the customer service.

Thanks.