judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.
46206387

My name is ***** *****.
, im trying to make an

Customer Question

Customer: Hi. My name is ***** *****.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: im trying to make an argumentative thesis between who was a better ruler, dante or machiavelli
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Essays Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: how long would the wait be?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

Hello, there. I may be able to assist--could you provide me with some extra information, please? Which ruler do you feel is better? When you say "argumentative thesis," are you requesting a thesis statement alone, or the introductory paragraph?