judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.
46206387

Environmental Pollution Argument Select a physical item.

Customer Question

Environmental Pollution Argument Select a physical item. Your selected item must represent some aspect concerning environmental pollution as a direct result of human activities. Write a 700- to 1,050-word argument discussing how your selected item contributes
to environmental pollution. Include the following: • Describe your selected item. • What is the significance of this item? • What relationship exists between your item and pollution? Identify the origin or causes of the pollution. • What is your item’s relationship
to people and the environment? • What are the possible effects and consequences of this pollution to human and ecosystem health? • What does your item and pollution issue mean to the present and future quality of life to you, your family, your community, your
region, the nation, and the world? • How does your object relate to climate change? • How does your item connect some significant attitude or action that people might use toward changing how others think, react, or take actions in solving, eliminating, or
reducing your selected pollution issue? • Identify treatments and preventative measures for this pollution. • Identify and discuss what caused you to reconsider your attitude, mindset, values, and actions to change regarding your selected issue. • How or what
might you do to suggest, influence, or be a role model who inspires individuals, your community, or region to improve the existing conditions of the environment in relationship to your item and your selected issue? Additional Tips • Your argument is not valid
if it is only your opinion. • In defending your stance, ask "So what?" and "Who cares?" to test potential challenges your audience may ask you to test if your argument is convincing or not. These are two questions to test if your argument is convincing or
not. • You may include a short personal story with a limited use of first-person pronouns. • Your story must be relevant to your pollution issue. • Use APA guidelines including citations and references. • Include no less than one reference. • Demonstrate that
you were reflective, innovative, or creative in constructing your argument. • Negative or resigned arguments are not valid. Include at least two outside references. Format your summary consistent with APA guidelines.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Due 8/26 12 pm EST
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The only information I have are the instructions already submitted. I t just must be physical item, such as water or some other physical item that must represent some aspect concerning environmental pollution as a direct result of human activities. If you can find a model I suppose that would be fine. This paper just has to be plagiarism free.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Greg,Are you working on this?

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions