judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.
46206387

Reflect on the information you have learned in your readings

Customer Question

Reflect on the information you have learned in your readings for Module 1, thinking about information related to human sexuality that you would like to know more about. Formulate a research question. Why would your research question be important to study?
What lessons did you learn from studies such as Kinsey’s and Master’s & Johnson’s that will help you design your own study? Explain how you would go about investigating your research study (e.g., describe type of research method used, your sample, etc.). Describe
the ethical issues you will have to consider when designing your study. Submit your response to the W1: Assignment 3 Dropbox by Wednesday, July 15, 2015. Your response should be at least 2 pages long, and include a cover page and reference list. Assignment
3 Grading Criteria Maximum Points Formulated a research question based on information learned and why it is important to study. 20 Described lessons learned from Kinsey and Masters and Johnson that will help study the research question. 20 Explained design
of research study (e.g., type of method, sample). 20 Described potential ethical issues. 20 Wrote in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrated ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; displayed accurate spelling,
grammar, and punctuation. 20
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.
If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Cancel this order

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions