Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Need help a paper. 1 page biography of your composer

Customer Question

Need help a paper. 1 page biography of your composer (Mozart). Then, 1 page argument about how your composer had an impact on classical music. Total of 2 pages. Please use MLA format for the sources. It need to be single space and font 12 times new roman.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.
If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
its a summary on Mozart.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/l21pt931mulwitn/mozart7-20.docx?dl=0
Copy and paste link above into browser for the resource on this prompt.
Be sure to rate my response positively, when satisfied, so I receive credit for my help today.
**********
What can you expect now.... It may take several responses back and forth in order to try to provide the resources and support you need on this question. As soon as an expert responds, you are charged for the question value you have places. I am not an employee of this Website but am working for, and paid by, you as the customer when you rate my response as okay, good, or excellent (or 3, 4, or 5 stars depending on the rating system you are provided). Remember that you are rating my professional services and not the Website itself (or issues you have with the site itself). If you are thinking of leaving a lower rating, please be sure to reply back first to see if I am able to assist further with your prompt.
Thanks and have a wonderful rest of the week!
Greg

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions