judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.
46206387

Task: Write a short analysis (about 450 words) of your

Customer Question

Task:
Write a short analysis (about 450 words) of your communication skills in interacting with those from other cultures and demographics. For instance how well do you communicate with co-workers or students who are considerably older than you, or considerably younger? What about the disabled, foreign speaking populations, and the opposite gender? Consult with co-workers or family members and ask for their honest assessment of your communication skills. Be open and consider how to improve in the areas needing it.
Prepare two tip sheets, one general and one personalized for you, using your analysis of your communication skills. Each tip sheet will consist of 15 to 20 tips, and the tips must be stated in complete sentencing. Outline suggestions for your future use in utilizing effective communication techniques with diverse demographics and different cultural groups in the workplace.
Criteria:
1. Demonstrated understanding of personal bias and behavior in interpersonal interaction and communication with other cultures and diverse demographics.
2. Applied personal reactions to diverse co-workers and analyzed how it impacts communication efforts.
3. Demonstrated understanding of the perception of others that certain behaviors and communication with diverse groups brings about.
4.Prepared a tip sheet that will provide reminders going forward of his/her good and bad tendencies in communicating with diverse groups and the impact it has on others' perceptions.
5. Personalized the tip sheet to provide concrete suggestions for better communication with diverse groups.
6. Presented a structured report free of spelling and grammatical errors and cited sources in APA format when necessary.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 4 years ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the homework professionals here at JustAnswer.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model, would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Also, what is the deadline to get the resource to you?

Let me know.

:-)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I'm seeking a fully written new model document with the information I provided. The deadline is Sunday March 3, 2013

Thanks for updating,

Unfortunately this is too extensive for me to complete by your stated deadline.

I will opt out and move to the top of the list and message a couple of others who might have the time to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

:-)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I really think you opted out because of the price, but that's fine. Good luck helping others for the right price.

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions