stayathomemomof2
stayathomemomof2, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Freelance writer that always enjoys learning.
56648325

In a minimum 200 word response describe the solvability factors

In a minimum 200 word response describe the solvability factors involved in the investigation process of a crime. Does this help the investigative officer with guidelines for solving a crime? Explain your answer.

The Rand Corporation believed that most of detective work was spent on non-productive activities. In a minimum 200 word response argue for or against the Rand model of either the police taking on more investigative work (from detectives) or less investigative work from detectives. Which do you feel is more beneficial to a police department? Why?

APA format and references I would it back as soon as you can please, thank you for your help.
Thank you for the request. I may be able to fit this in tonight, but certainly by tomorrow. Sound good? Smile
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

sounds good thanks.

You're welcome. I'll let you know if I have any additional questions. Smile
Please let me know if you need any help with this. Click here if you have Office 2007. Click here if you have an earlier version of Office. Smile

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your satisfaction is my goal. Contact me if you feel that I did not reach that goal! If you would like me to assist with any further questions, you may request me by putting stayathomemomof2 in the title of your question. All answers given are intended as educational guidance only. Thanks!