Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

In "Big Two-Hearted River," how does the region figure into

In "Big Two-Hearted River," how does the region figure into Nick’s journey of emotional healing?
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 5 years ago.
Thanks so much for requesting me on this question. Working on now and will have to you in just a short bit.

:-)
What a great story!

The town of Seney was demolished. This correlates to the issues that are faced by the forest as well as by Nick and his recovery. All of them had reached a low point. In the same way that the city was rebuilt after the war, the forest that was destroyed will also regrow and, in Nick's case, he is going to recover and be even stronger after his experience. All three of these are tied together in their stories .... destruction, regrowth, healing.

All the best. Feel free to request me again anytime.

:-)