Scots Law

Scottish law questions? Ask a Scots lawyer

Attn of JGM only could you please over the next couple of…

Customer Question
Attn of JGM onlycould you...
Attn of JGM onlycould you please over the next couple of days when you have time for a read. look at the enclosed document. I want it to be like my affidavit for the proof, but my lawyers may say I am fighting a financial claim on divorceonly. But you will notice counsel mentioned to SLAB in his note that there could be a Russian scam and if this is exposed it would ruin her claim . So as it is all the truth and the whole thing was a scam why cant we fight the proof on it being what it was a scam. I have 60 numerous appendices which show all of the evidence mentioned in my document. would not this be the best way to deal with the truth and my case. Thankyou
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Scots Law
Answered in 1 day by:
3/29/2018
Lawyer: Josie-Mod,
 replied 4 months ago
Josie-Mod
Hi, I'm Josie, a moderator for this topic.
I've noticed you have not yet received a response to this question.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer.
If you are, please let me know. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
It’s ok I can wait I only want to deal with this expert JGM
Lawyer: Josie-Mod,
 replied 4 months ago
Hello again,
Your question is open.
I sent your requested Expert a message to follow up with you here, when she is back online.
Lawyer: JGM, Solicitor replied 4 months ago
JGM
JGM, Solicitor

How did you get on today?

Good I think counsel is now confident what he is applying he will mention the Russian scam but he says he still thinks there is no marital assets and even if she was to prove otherwise she still has 4 other hurdles to get over I’ll keep you up to date. Thankyou

Good.

Thankyou