Scots Law

Scottish law questions? Ask a Scots lawyer

I am currently single and I have a property that I bought…

Customer Question
I am currently single and...
I am currently single and I have a property that I bought solely and substantial savings. I am planing to get married and would like to protect my assets and savings to just myself in the event of my marriage not working out - how can I make sure in the event of a divorce I have my hard earned assets and savings to just myself ? Is there a way ? Thanks
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Scots Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/7/2018
Lawyer: Clare, Solicitor replied 6 months ago
Clare
Clare, Solicitor

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Which part of the UK are you in?

Scotland

Then I shall opt out and transfer you to the Scottish law section.

It may take a little while but please be patient - my colleague is well worth waiting for

Lawyer: JGM, Solicitor replied 6 months ago
JGM
JGM, Solicitor
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.